Lunchbox # 37 (for 4 year old girl)
- submarine bread roll with Red Leicester cheese, ham and mixed lettuce and beetroot salad
- squirrel and owl shaped biscuits
- raisins & dried apricots in a mini box (under the lettuce)
- red seedless grapes in silicone muffin case
- cooked carrots and Brussels sprouts (saved from previous day) in silicone muffin case with mini doggy fork and panda bottle of soy sauce
- cranberry fruit tea in a bottle (not pictured)
- single packed wipe (not pictured)
- mini tissue package on a side (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.