Welcome to the March edition of Inheritance Recipes.
In response to the feedback, that Solange and I have received, there will be no themes in the Inheritance Recipes. Every month you can submit links to any recipe as long as it is inherited through family member, friend or ancestral culture.
Inheritance Recipes will now have format of link-up rather than challenge with giveaway so there will be no geographical restrictions for the entries. Recipes from all over the Globe are more than welcome and they will be all featured in the round-up at the end of the month (!)
Please, link-up via the linky tool below.
ABOUT INHERITANCE RECIPES
Inheritance Recipes is a challenge that Solange of Pebble Soup and I have started to celebrate dishes food bloggers cherish. Recipes which have been passed down by a family member, a friend, through an ancestral culture and dishes which you would like to bestow to future generations.
We will also add your recipe to the Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board and include your blog’s handle in our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter (don’t forget to subscribe to them both), we will share your recipe via social media and include in the round-up at the end of the month.
HOW TO ENTER
- Please, link back to challenge page on both: Pebble Soup and Coffee & Vanilla blog.
- If possible, display one of the IR badges on your recipe post. (Click through to open one of the badges, right click to save it to your computer and then upload badge to your blog.)
- Add your recipe via linky below.
- Up to 2 recipes accepted per blogger.
- Feel free to link up to past posts but please, update them with links to the challenge pages to qualify.
- Closing date is the 26th of March 5 pm GMT.
- All qualifying entries will be featured in the round-up at the end of the month.
- Entries from bloggers all around the World are accepted.
We can’t wait to see your Inheritance Recipes!
Please note that entries that fail to follow “how to enter” instructions won’t be approved, allow 24 hours for the entries to appear in the linky.
THIS LINK-UP IS NOW CLOSED.
When you have a spare moment do visit other entries that caught your eye, comment on them and give them some social media love as well.
Please, take a few moments to read Terms & Conditions, if you haven’t done it yet.