Yesterday my 7 years old daughter came back from her swimming course very hungry and decided to make pizzas for all of us, all by herself, except for putting in / taking out from the oven part.
- 8 mini naan breads, we used naan with garlic & coriander
- cup of grated cheese, we used mature Cheddar
- cup of thick tomato sauce, we used leftover home-made sauce
- toppings of your choice, we used: diced red pepper, couple of sliced chestnut mushrooms, sliced black olives, sliced frankfurters
- garnish: chopped basil leaves
- two large baking trays
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Place naan breads on the baking trays. If they are too bumpy turn them upside down, it will be easier to spread the sauce.
- Top naans with tomato sauce, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle generously with grated cheese.
- Add your favourite toppings.
- Place in the oven and bake for couple of minutes until the cheese is all melted and starting to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with freshly chopped basil leaves and serve.
Make 8 mini pizzas (allow 1 per smaller & 2 per bigger child).