This is quite simple yet very cute pattern that both of my girls love and often ask me to do it for them.
- light colour nail polish for the base, I used pearl pastel green
- black nail art pen / nail art lacquer (nail polish with thinner brush)
- red / deep orange nail polish, I used simmering one
- green nail art pen / nail art lacquer, I used glittery one
- light pink or white nail art pen / nail art lacquer
- Paint all nails with base colour.
- Draw apples (heart like shapes) with two strokes of red nail polish.
- Using black nail art pen draw short lines, for apple stems.
- With light pink nail art pen make moon shaped stroke on each apple, for shine.
- Finish with a stroke of green for the leaves.
More nail art design patterns: Quick & Easy Nail Art For All Seasons.
More health & beauty tips.
More Summer ideas.