This is very cooling cucumber and yogurt side dish with addition of refreshing fresh mint leaves… perfect to brighten up any meal or cool down spicy dishes.
- 1 – 1½ cup natural yogurt
- ½ large cucumber (cubed finely)
- handful fresh / about 10 – 15 g mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- rainbow peppercorns
- salt to taste
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, mint, curry powder and garlic granules together.
- Season with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Store in the fridge till served.
Makes 4 – 5 servings.
This raita can be served as baked potato filling or as a sauce or dip.