- 4 ½ cups self rising flour
- 4 ½ cups milk
- ¼ cup soft dark brown sugar
- 6 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 600g soft white cheese
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tbs (10g) vanilla sugar
- 400g chocolate & hazelnut spread (for example Nutella)
- sugar strands or other decorations
- Stir all ingredients for pancake, and mix properly but do not blend them.
- Fry pancakes on both sides in medium non stick frying pan without any oil. It should make about 15 pancakes.
- Mix white cheese, sugar and vanilla sugar together.
- When pancakes cool down, spread chocolate on half of the pancakes and cheese on the rest.
- Place pancakes on the top of another, decorate last layer with sugar strands.
- Serve cold.
Makes about 8-10 servings.
I made a mistake and last layer of my cake was cheese, after couple of hours in the fridge it dried and did not look nice… make your last layer chocolate or leave it empty and use whipped cream on the top just before serving.
Sometimes I make also proper cheesecakes, you can find them here.