- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup golden caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 75 – 80 g unsalted butter
- 350 g peeled and cored apples (cubed) – about 4 small apples
- ½ cup walnuts (chopped)
- 12 paper or silicone muffin cases
- muffin tray
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together: flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and walnuts.
- Melt butter and leave aside till cooled down, combine with milk and egg, add to the bowl with dry ingredients.
- Stir in apples.
- Fill muffin tray with muffin cases, then fill each muffin case with the dough.
- Bake in preheated oven to 200°C (392°F) for about 30 minutes till golden brown.
- Let them cool down completely before serving.
Makes 12 muffins.
More Polish recipes.