- 3 tbs plain flour
- 25g unsalted butter
- 400 ml of boiling water
- 1½ vegetable cubes (10g each) or stock powder
- 1 tbs ready chopped garlic from the jar (I used Very Lazy Garlic)
- crème fraiche / single cream / double cream or even full fat milk - to taste
- In a saucepan heat flour and butter stirring constantly until bubbling.
- In meantime dissolve cubes in boiling water.
- Gradually stir in bullion into the saucepan, bring to boil.
- Then stir in garlic and continue cooking for couple of minutes.
- Add a little bit of cream or milk to whiten the sauce.
- Enjoy served over chicken, rice or pasta.
Makes 4-6 servings of sauce.