Very Lazy Garlic SaucePosted on: 12th Apr 2012
- 3 tbs plain flour
- 25g unsalted butter
- 400 ml of boiling water
- 1½ vegetable cubes (10g each) or stock powder
- 1 tbs ready chopped garlic from the jar (I used Very Lazy Garlic)
- crème fraiche / single cream / double cream or even full fat milk - to taste
- In a saucepan heat flour and butter stirring constantly until bubbling.
- In meantime dissolve cubes in boiling water.
- Gradually stir in bullion into the saucepan, bring to boil.
- Then stir in garlic and continue cooking for couple of minutes.
- Add a little bit of cream or milk to whiten the sauce.
- Enjoy served over chicken, rice or pasta.
Makes 4-6 servings of sauce.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).