Very Lazy Garlic SaucePosted on: 12th Apr 2012
- 3 tbs plain flour
- 25g unsalted butter
- 400 ml of boiling water
- 1½ vegetable cubes (10g each) or stock powder
- 1 tbs ready chopped garlic from the jar (I used Very Lazy Garlic)
- crème fraiche / single cream / double cream or even full fat milk - to taste
- In a saucepan heat flour and butter stirring constantly until bubbling.
- In meantime dissolve cubes in boiling water.
- Gradually stir in bullion into the saucepan, bring to boil.
- Then stir in garlic and continue cooking for couple of minutes.
- Add a little bit of cream or milk to whiten the sauce.
- Enjoy served over chicken, rice or pasta.
Makes 4-6 servings of sauce.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through our RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look, favourite those you like the most or suggest new images to be added... Any feedback will be greatly appreciated (!)
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).