Kluski Kładzione is one of those comfort foods I remember from my childhood back in Poland, my mother would often make them to serve with mushroom or meat sauce or to add them to the soups.
- 3 cups plain flour
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1½ tbs Vegeta (vegetable seasoning) or 2 tsp of sea salt
- Mix flour, eggs, milk and Vegeta or salt in a large mixing bowl using spoon. If dough is too hard to stir add a little bit more milk.
- Bring large, flat pot of water to boil.
- Using tablespoon place portions of the dough in the water.
- Cook for 10 – 15 minutes, remove from the pot with slotted spoon or drain in a colander.
Serves 4 – 5 people.
You can also top the dumplings with sauces or serve as a side dish with poultry or meat.
More Polish recipes.