Groszek Ptysiowy (Pea Puffs)Posted on: 15th Nov 2008
- 1 cup of milk
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 pinches of salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 non-stick baking trays
- piping syringe
- Preheat oven to 150°C (302°F).
- In a small pot combine milk, butter and salt and heat until butter is melted.
- Slowly stir in also flour stirring constantly.
- Remove from fire, transfer this mixture into large mixing bowl and slowly add also eggs, mix with whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Place portion of the dough in piping syringe, create small dots of dough on the baking tray.
- Repeat the same until dough is finished. Bake in 175°C (350°F) until golden brown.
- This recipe make groszek ptysiowy for about 8-10 portions of soup.
Groszek ptysiowy is great for all kind of soups, can replace croutons, kids love it.
I often serve it with Grochówka (Polish Navy Pea Soup) or 30 Minute Cream of Carrots & Red Lentils with Pea Puffs.
More steamed dough recipe ideas:
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through our RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look, favourite those you like the most or suggest new images to be added... Any feedback will be greatly appreciated (!)
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).