Groszek Ptysiowy (Pea Puffs)Posted on: 15th Nov 2008
- 1 cup of milk
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 pinches of salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 non-stick baking trays
- piping syringe
- Preheat oven to 150°C (302°F).
- In a small pot combine milk, butter and salt and heat until butter is melted.
- Slowly stir in also flour stirring constantly.
- Remove from fire, transfer this mixture into large mixing bowl and slowly add also eggs, mix with whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Place portion of the dough in piping syringe, create small dots of dough on the baking tray.
- Repeat the same until dough is finished. Bake in 175°C (350°F) until golden brown.
- This recipe make groszek ptysiowy for about 8-10 portions of soup.
Groszek ptysiowy is great for all kind of soups, can replace croutons, kids love it.
I often serve it with Grochówka (Polish Navy Pea Soup) or 30 Minute Cream of Carrots & Red Lentils with Pea Puffs.
More steamed dough recipe ideas:
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).