Black Pasta MonstersPosted on: 31st Oct 2011
- black spaghetti pasta
- couple of Frankfurter sausages (I used chicken ones)
- cheese for eyes
- ketchup for eyes
- pot of boiling water
- large pot
- small round cutter for eyes
- Prepare large pot of boiling water.
- Cut each sausage into 6-7 pieces and prick them with dry spaghetti. I used 4 spaghetti sticks for each pieces of sausage creating 8 legs.
- Place your monsters in the pot and cook until pasta is ready.
- Serve with cheese & ketchup eyes, optionally making pupils out of little pieces of cooked pasta.
With thanks to my friend Monika for this “beautiful” black pasta! :)
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look, favourite those you like the most or suggest new images to be added... Any feedback will be greatly appreciated (!)
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).