Black Pasta MonstersPosted on: 31st Oct 2011
- black spaghetti pasta
- couple of Frankfurter sausages (I used chicken ones)
- cheese for eyes
- ketchup for eyes
- pot of boiling water
- large pot
- small round cutter for eyes
- Prepare large pot of boiling water.
- Cut each sausage into 6-7 pieces and prick them with dry spaghetti. I used 4 spaghetti sticks for each pieces of sausage creating 8 legs.
- Place your monsters in the pot and cook until pasta is ready.
- Serve with cheese & ketchup eyes, optionally making pupils out of little pieces of cooked pasta.
With thanks to my friend Monika for this “beautiful” black pasta! :)
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).