[recipe originally from: Traveler’s Lunch Box]
- ¼-½ medium size watermelon
- 200g feta or salad cheese
- 50g (about 100ml) pine nuts or blanched hazelnuts (chopped)
- 3 tbs olive oil
- rainbow peppercorns
- handful of fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- few more basil leaves for garnish
- Remove skin from watermelon, cut in into cubes and deseeded.
- Chop feta cheese into cubes.
- Toast pine nuts on frying pan till some parts of them are golden brown. If using blanched hazelnuts, just chop them.
- Combine watermelon, feta cheese, pine nuts, olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Season with freshly ground pepper, serve to the serving bowls and garnish with basil leaves.
Serve 3-5 people as a side dish.