This is delicious yet super easy chicken recipe with apples, smoked prunes and onion.
- chicken pieces for 4 people
- 2 tbs grape seed oil
- 2 medium onions (cut into wedges)
- 2 medium apples (cored ad cut into wedges)
- handful of prunes, best smoked (about 120 g)
- 4 small (4 g each) vegetable Maggi cubes
- 2 cups of water or more
- Place chicken, oil and onions in a pot and fry for a while.
- Add water, cubes and cook covered till chicken almost ready.
- Reduce fire, add apples and prunes and cook still covered till apples are soft and almost falling apart.
- Add a little bit more water if needed.
- If there is too much water, remove cover towards the end.
Serves 4 people.
Serve with cooked pasta or potatoes.
More Polish recipes.
Another prune chicken recipe.