We have never made pumpkin seeds at home before so it was a big surprise to us to find out how good they turned out…
- fresh pumpkin seeds – washed or not (I like them not washed with bits of pumpkin flesh still on them)
- garlic salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- few tbs of unsalted butter
- baking tray
- Season seeds with garlic salt, black pepper and mix with butter.
- Roast in the oven preheated to 180°C (356°F) stirring constantly for about 40 minutes or until golden brown. Seeds should be crunchy, if they are still chewy place them back in the oven for couple of minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
More Halloween ideas.