- veggies for grilling: mushrooms, zucchini etc.
- olive oil for brushing (for extra kick I used olive oil with chillies)
- pesto for brushing
- fine sea salt
- baking tray lined with non-stick Teflon sheet or baking paper
- silicone brush
- Preheat oven to 200°C (392°F).
- Place veggies on baking tray, brush them with oil, sprinkle with salt and place in the oven.
- When veggies are almost ready brush them also with pesto and put back in the oven for a little longer.
- Serve immediately.
Portobello mushrooms taste especially good prepared this way.
I used traditional green pesto this time but sometimes I use sundried tomato pesto which taste very good with courgettes.