- base nail polish (I used Maybelline Express Finish Turquoise Green)
- 3D glitter nail varnish (I used George 3D Glitters from Asda)
- little sponge (eye shadow applicator will work well)
- Paint all nails with base colour, apply 1 or 2 coats, depending on the nail polish.
- Apply glitter nail polish with a sponge, starting from the end of the nails.
3D glitter looks much better in reality than on the pictures.
The nail varnish I have used for the base was kind of metallic and it worked better with the 3D glitter than plain, flat nail polishes I tried before.
Looking for more nail design patterns? Here are some nail art ides for all seasons.