Lunchbox # 35 (for 4 year old girl)
- sandwich (cut in half) made of mini bread roll, butter, turkey breast and Red Leicester cheese
- caterpillar made of plum tomatoes, carrot sticks, red pepper tongue and kalonji seeds for eyes
- owl shaped biscuit
- red grapes in silicon muffin case
- raw carrot sticks in silicon muffin case
- mini box of raisins and dried apples
- bottle of mango & papaya tea
- mini raspberry fromage frais + spoon
- At the same time when I’m making lunchboxes for my 4 year old girl I’m preparing second lunchbox for 14 year old boy. They contain double-triple amount of almost the same things just not made to look cute, in plain 1000 ml transparent clip box (on request) with large gray ice pack. I replaced also animal shaped biscuits with regular malted biscuit and mini box of raisins and apples with larger one (they sell them in 3 different sizes).
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.