I almost forgot that today is the last day of school before half term holidays and the Halloween and I promised my daughter Jack-O-Lantern sandwich (!)
So I had less than 10 minutes to make quick sandwich with a pumpkin cookie cutter, I used small knife to cut out the eyes and spooky smile…
Lunchbox # 122 (for 7 year old girl)
- 2 small wholemeal Jack-O-Lantern shaped sandwiches with butter and cucumber
- mini Peperami sausage
- green slime… apple jelly really
- cherry tomatoes
- red & green grapes
- Moshi Monsters Frubes fromage frais (not pictured)
- Halloween skulls & bones candies
- bottle of water (not pictured)
Everything placed in two tire bento box inside Smash lunchbag with separate bottle compartment.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
If you looking for more inspiration take a look at those Halloween ideas.