Lunchbox # 107 (for 5 year old girl)
- 3 hard boiled quail eggs
- 4 mini pancakes (toasted on the frying pan)
- few red seedless red grapes & some blueberries
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- pieces of kabanosy and Leeddamer cheese on food picks
- Munch Bunch yogurt
- Capri-Sun tropical juice drink with a straw
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.