Lunchbox # 105 (for 5 year old girl)
- 2 wholegrain bread, butter and blueberry jam heart shaped sandwiches
- 2 mini strawberry filled Meiji Hello Panda cookies
- few red and green seedless red grapes
- 2 baby plum tomatoes with leaf food pick
- chunks of kabanos sausage
- Munch Bunch Squashum – squeezable strawberry yogurt
- orange juice with a straw
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch
Everything placed in glittery EZ-Freeze lunchbox with a freezable lid and placed inside insulated Charlie & Lola lunch bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.