Lunchbox # 102 (for 5 year old girl)
- 2 mini flower shaped sandwiches made of wholemeal bread, butter, roasted chicken ham and basil
- cherry tomato
- couple of raspberries with mint leaf
- some seedless red grapes
- steamed 2 green beans (chopped) and 1 chantenay carrot (sliced), with little bit of Maggi sauce in rabbit container and dog shaped mini fork
- orange, banana & pineapple juice with a straw
- strawberry & raspberry Innocent smoothie in a tube
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch
Everything placed in glittery EZ-Freeze lunchbox with a freezable lid, closed with a strap and placed inside insulated Charlie & Lola lunch bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.