Lunchbox # 103 (for 5 year old girl)
- 2 mini heart shaped sandwiches made of wholemeal bread, butter and roasted chicken
- 3 cherry tomatos
- couple of raspberries
- some seedless red grapes
- mini Ryvita crisp bread
- lion biscuit
- Munch Bunch Squashum – squeezable strawberry yogurt
- orange, banana & pineapple juice with a straw (not pictured)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
Everything placed in glittery EZ-Freeze lunchbox with a freezable lid, closed with a strap and placed inside insulated Charlie & Lola lunch bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.