Lunchbox # 101 (for 5 year old girl)
- stripy sandwich made of granary bread roll, butter & roasted chicken ham
- 5 strawberries
- some blueberries
- 3 baby plum tomatoes with leaf food pick
- 3 pitted black olives on leaf food pick
- Munch Bunch Squashum – squeezable strawberry yogurt
- mini banana
- orange & pineapple juicy water with a straw (not pictured)
- strawberry & raspberry Innocent smoothie in a tube
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
Everything placed in glittery EZ-Freeze lunchbox with a freezable lid and placed inside insulated Charlie & Lola lunch bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.