Lunchbox # 100 (for 5 year old girl)
- doggy shaped sandwiches, made of granary bread roll, butter, chicken ham & Emmental cheese decorated with olive for eyes and nose and red pepper for tongue
- 3 strawberries
- some blueberries
- 3 baby plum tomatoes with leaf food pick
- mini Peperami sausage
- mini crackers
- orange & pineapple juicy water with a straw
- strawberry & raspberry Innocent smoothie in a tube
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
Everything placed in glittery EZ-Freeze lunchbox with a freezable lid and placed inside insulated Charlie & Lola lunch bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.