Lunchbox # 99 (for 5 year old girl)
- rolls made of corn tortilla, roasted chicken ham, butter and a little bit of tomato sauce
- black grapes
- cherry tomatoes with leaf food pick
- black olives on food pick
- mini Ryvita crisp bread
- Munch Bunch Squashum – squeezable strawberry yogurt
- 100% natural tropical juice in a box (not pictured)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
Everything closed in glittery EZ-Freeze lunchbox with a freezable lid and placed inside insulated Charlie & Lola lunch bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.