- 6 (about 1 kg) pork tenderloins or boneless pork chops (turkey meat can be also used)
- 2 eggs (whisked a bit)
- cup of fine breadcrumbs
- olive oil to fry
- boiled potatoes – to serve
- chopped fresh or frozen dill – to serve
- sour cucumbers – to serve
- frying pan
- baking dish lined with baking paper
- wooden mallet
- cling film
- Cut meat into about 6 slices and then pound with a mallet (through the cling film) until thiner and soft.
- Season with salt and pepper, then cover in egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry immediately on olive oil until golden on both sides.
- Transfer into baking dish, once all of the cutlets are fried place the dish in the oven and bake in 150°C (302°F) for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with boiled potatoes sprinkled with dill and sour cucumbers.
Makes 6 servings.