Welcome to September edition of Inheritance Recipes!
We hope that you had lovely summer holidays, visited interesting places and brought back with you lots of memories and of course some recipe ideas as well. We would love to see them all in our link-up and most of all read stories behind them.
You can submit links (old or new) via the form below.
And in meantime take a look at August round-up on Solange’s website.
ABOUT INHERITANCE RECIPES
Inheritance Recipes is a challenge that Solange of Pebble Soup and I have started to celebrate dishes food bloggers cherish. Recipes which have been passed down by a family member, a friend, through an ancestral culture and dishes which you would like to bestow to future generations.
We will share your recipes via our social media channels and include in the round-up (with pictures) at the end of the month. We will also add your recipes to the Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board (that has 2.8 K followers) and include your blog’s handle in our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter. Don’t forget to subscribe to them both!
HOW TO ENTER
- Please, link back to challenge page on both: Pebble Soup and Coffee & Vanilla blog.
- If possible, display one of the IR badges on your recipe post. (Click through to open one of the badges, right click to save it to your computer and then upload badge to your blog.)
- Add your recipe via the form below.
- Up to 2 recipes accepted per blogger.
- Feel free to link up to past posts but please, update them with links to the challenge pages to qualify.
- Closing date is the 26th of September 5 pm GMT.
- All qualifying entries will be featured in full round-up at the end of the month.
- Entries from bloggers all around the World are accepted.
We can’t wait to see your Inheritance Recipes!
Please note that entries that fail to follow “how to enter” instructions won’t be approved, allow 48 hours for the entries to appear in the linky below. Full round-up with pictures will be posted at the end of September.
THIS LINK-UP IS NOW CLOSED.
When you have a spare moment do visit other entries that caught your eye, comment on them and give them some social media love as well.
Please, take a few moments to read Terms & Conditions, if you haven’t done it yet.