Welcome to March edition of Inheritance Recipes!
I’m very happy to announce that Solange received quite a few marvelous Inheritance Recipes this February and the round-up is now ready on her Pebble Soup webiste.
I have also some exciting news to share with you: Coffee & Vanilla took AncestryDNA tests and shortly I will know much more about our family roots. I really can’t wait to share the discoveries with you and of course to cook some new dishes inspired by our ancestral cultures (!)
But in a meantime, I will probably make again some mocha éclairs that remind me of a little Warsaw patisserie “Po Schodkach” that used to be our favourite sweet treats source over the decades.
If you are planning to make any traditional dishes or made some in the past don’t forgot to submit them to our linkup via the form below. We are very eager to read the stories behind them…
ABOUT INHERITANCE RECIPES
Inheritance Recipes is a challenge that Solange of Pebble Soup and I have started to celebrate dishes food bloggers cherish. Recipes which have been passed down by a family member, a friend, through an ancestral culture and dishes which you would like to bestow to future generations.
We will share your recipes via our social media channels and include in the round-up (with pictures) at the end of the month. We will also add your recipes to the Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board (that has 3.6 K followers), Inheritance Recipes Facebook group and include your blog’s handle in our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter that we use to re-tweet on daily basis. Don’t forget to subscribe to them all!
HOW TO ENTER
- Please, link back to challenge page on both: Pebble Soup and Coffee & Vanilla blog.
- If possible, display one of rainbow IR badges on your recipe post. (Click through to open one of the badges, right click to save it to your computer and then upload badge to your blog.)
- Add your recipe via the form below.
- Up to 2 recipes accepted per blogger.
- Feel free to link up to past posts but please, update them with links to the challenge pages to qualify.
- Closing date is the 31st of March 5 pm GMT.
- All qualifying entries will be featured in full round-up at the end of the month.
- Entries from bloggers all around the World are accepted.
We can’t wait to see your Inheritance Recipes!
Please note that entries that fail to follow “how to enter” instructions won’t be approved, allow 48 hours for the entries to appear in the linky below. Full round-up with pictures will be posted at the end of March.
IR entries – March 2017 so far (full round-up will follow)
- Traditional Irish Brown Soda Bread by Gillian from Gillian’s Kitchen
- Mocha Éclairs / Eklerki by Margot from Coffee & Vanilla
- Harissa Chicken by Solange from Pebble Soup
- Authentic İndonesian Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken by Çitra from Çitra’s Home Diary
- Pepper Soup (Light Soup) by Fred from Fred in the Kitchen
When you have a spare moment do visit other entries that caught your eye, comment on them and give them some social media love as well.
Please, take a few moments to read Terms & Conditions, if you haven’t done it yet.