Welcome to July edition of Inheritance Recipes!
July is all about end of school, bake sales, camping trips, picnics, eating alfresco and summer holidays but do not feel obligated to limit your entries to this theme, any inherited recipes are welcome.
In the light of recent events in the UK and Worldwide it is more important than ever to celebrate diversity, so please come and share your recipes with us. You can submit links via the form below.
And in meantime take a look at June round-up on Solange’s website.
ABOUT INHERITANCE RECIPES
Inheritance Recipes is a challenge that Solange of Pebble Soup and I have started to celebrate dishes food bloggers cherish. Recipes which have been passed down by a family member, a friend, through an ancestral culture and dishes which you would like to bestow to future generations.
We will share your recipes via our social media channels and include in the round-up (with pictures) at the end of the month. We will also add your recipes to the Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board (that has 2.3 K followers) and include your blog’s handle in our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter. Don’t forget to subscribe to them both!
HOW TO ENTER
- Please, link back to challenge page on both: Pebble Soup and Coffee & Vanilla blog.
- If possible, display one of the IR badges on your recipe post. (Click through to open one of the badges, right click to save it to your computer and then upload badge to your blog.)
- Add your recipe via the form below.
- Up to 2 recipes accepted per blogger.
- Feel free to link up to past posts but please, update them with links to the challenge pages to qualify.
- Closing date is the 26th of July 5 pm GMT.
- All qualifying entries will be featured in full round-up at the end of the month.
- Entries from bloggers all around the World are accepted.
We can’t wait to see your Inheritance Recipes!
Please note that entries that fail to follow “how to enter” instructions won’t be approved, allow 48 hours for the entries to appear in the linky below. Full round-up with pictures will be posted at the end of July.
THIS LINK-UP IS NOW CLOSED.
When you have a spare moment do visit other entries that caught your eye, comment on them and give them some social media love as well.
Please, take a few moments to read Terms & Conditions, if you haven’t done it yet.