I hope you are enjoying festive season as much as we do.
This year we have decided to relax more and make less food, our newest baby girl is only 2 months old now so we don’t have much time and energy for preparations anyways.
Here is quick preview or our dinner menu, I will post some more photos and recipes in coming days…
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Rosemary, Thyme & Sage (made a little differently now, details soon)
- Roasted Whole Potatoes with Garlic and Dill
- Polish Vegetable Salad
- 10 Minute Cranberry & Orange Sauce
- portobello mushrooms with apple, chestnut and cranberry stuffing
- chocolate puds with Irish cream sauce
- lots of chocolates and cookies for kids
- juices, coffee, ginger beer, coconut water, tea, coke, Irish cream & port (not for me)
Have a Happy Holidays and Prosperous New Year Everyone!