If you are looking for last minute, super quick and easy idea on how to pack treats for trick-or-treaters… here is Dexter inspired DIY project.
Just grab some brown packing paper, add some sweets, tie with garden twine and then splash with red paint.
- brown paper
- garden twine
- red acrylic paint (diluted a bit with water)
- sweets (we have used mini packs of jellies for this and some eye shaped candies)
- paint brush
- dish for diluting the paint
- Wrap the parcels.
- Dilute a bit red acrylic paint and use it to splatter all over ready parcels.
- Wait about an hour for the paint to dry before starting to give them away to trick-or-treaters.
If you don’t have time for blood splatter, here is another last minute idea… Quick Halloween Party Favours.
More Halloween ideas from our blog.
If you enjoyed making blood splatters, you may also like those Halloween Blood Splatter Doughnuts we made a while ago.