- 250g butternut squash (peeled & diced)
- 200g potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 100g chicken breast (diced)
- 100g carrots (peeled & sliced)
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp of dried sage
- 1 cup of boiling water
- hand blender
- small pot with a lid
- Place all ingredients in a pot and cook covered over medium fire until all ingredients are cooked through.
- Then blend everything with a hand blender.
- Share into freezable containers.
Make 5 portions (125 ml each).
If the food is too thick just add some more boiled water.