Rosemary and Tabasco Roasted ApplesPosted on: 14th Jul 2008
[inspired by A Life (Time) of Cooking]
- 1kg firm apples such as Janagold, optionally quinces or pears (cored, cut into ½ thick slices)
- 3 tbs Carotino oil
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2-3 tbs golden caster sugar
- 1½ tbs dried rosemary or some fresh one
- juice of ½ lime - optional
- large roasting tray
- non-stick Teflon sheet
- large mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F), if you have possibility turn on also grill.
- In a mixing bowl combine apples, oil, Tabasco, sugar, rosemary and optionally lime juice, mix well.
- Transfer apples to the tray covered with Teflon sheet and place in the oven.
- Roast for about 15 minutes.
Serve 4-6 people as a side dish.
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).