Rosemary and Tabasco Roasted ApplesPosted on: 14th Jul 2008
[inspired by A Life (Time) of Cooking]
- 1kg firm apples such as Janagold, optionally quinces or pears (cored, cut into ½ thick slices)
- 3 tbs Carotino oil
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2-3 tbs golden caster sugar
- 1½ tbs dried rosemary or some fresh one
- juice of ½ lime - optional
- large roasting tray
- non-stick Teflon sheet
- large mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F), if you have possibility turn on also grill.
- In a mixing bowl combine apples, oil, Tabasco, sugar, rosemary and optionally lime juice, mix well.
- Transfer apples to the tray covered with Teflon sheet and place in the oven.
- Roast for about 15 minutes.
Serve 4-6 people as a side dish.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).