Refreshing Watermelon, Lime and Rosemary DrinkPosted on: 27th Jul 2008
[inspired by Stella's Murphy "Smoothies!"]
- 1.5 kg piece of watermelon (peeled, bigger seeds removed, cut into chunks)
- juice of 3 limes
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs (leaves only)
- 2 tsp fine white sugar - optional
- some more rosemary or watermelon for garnish
- ice cubes to serve
- Blend watermelon, rosemary leaves and lime juice, add sugar if necessary.
- Serve to the glasses over ice, garnish and serve.
Make 4 servings (250ml each).
I’m submitting this recipe to September Root Source Challenge # 30 – Rosemary.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through our RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look, favourite those you like the most or suggest new images to be added... Any feedback will be greatly appreciated (!)
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).