[inspired by Stella’s Murphy “Smoothies!”]
- 1.5 kg piece of watermelon (peeled, bigger seeds removed, cut into chunks)
- juice of 3 limes
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs (leaves only)
- 2 tsp fine white sugar - optional
- some more rosemary or watermelon for garnish
- ice cubes to serve
- Blend watermelon, rosemary leaves and lime juice, add sugar if necessary.
- Serve to the glasses over ice, garnish and serve.
Make 4 servings (250ml each).
I’m submitting this recipe to September Root Source Challenge # 30 – Rosemary.