Refreshing Watermelon, Lime and Rosemary DrinkPosted on: 27th Jul 2008
[inspired by Stella's Murphy "Smoothies!"]
- 1.5 kg piece of watermelon (peeled, bigger seeds removed, cut into chunks)
- juice of 3 limes
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs (leaves only)
- 2 tsp fine white sugar - optional
- some more rosemary or watermelon for garnish
- ice cubes to serve
- Blend watermelon, rosemary leaves and lime juice, add sugar if necessary.
- Serve to the glasses over ice, garnish and serve.
Make 4 servings (250ml each).
I’m submitting this recipe to September Root Source Challenge # 30 – Rosemary.
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).