Refreshing Watermelon, Lime and Rosemary DrinkPosted on: 27th Jul 2008
[inspired by Stella’s Murphy “Smoothies!”]
- 1.5 kg piece of watermelon (peeled, bigger seeds removed, cut into chunks)
- juice of 3 limes
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs (leaves only)
- 2 tsp fine white sugar - optional
- some more rosemary or watermelon for garnish
- ice cubes to serve
- Blend watermelon, rosemary leaves and lime juice, add sugar if necessary.
- Serve to the glasses over ice, garnish and serve.
Make 4 servings (250ml each).
I’m submitting this recipe to September Root Source Challenge # 30 – Rosemary.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).