Despite the look orzo is not a rice but pasta that is very quick to cook and kids love it.
- 500 g orzo pasta
- 5 tbs cream cheese
- 3 tbs fresh / frozen dill
- 4 large tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- sea salt to taste
- black peppercorns
- Cook orzo in pot with hot water for about 10 minutes, until al dente.
- In meantime, when pasta is cooking, place tomatoes on baking tray and grill in the oven with grill option on until soft.
- Drain the pasta, stir in cream cheese, dill.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Serves 4 – 6 people as a side dish or a snack.
You can find more fancy pasta shapes here.