- lots of chicken bones (the more the better, I used 3 small chicken bones) – optional
- 3 huge leeks – about 500 g (washed and chopped coarsely)
- 5 new potatoes (about 350 g)
- 3 medium carrots – about 250 g (chopped coarsely)
- 2½ litres water
- 2 onions (chopped coarsely)
- 4 vegetable cubes (10 g each)
- 2 tbs chopped fresh / frozen parsley
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients except pepper and salt in large pot and cook covered for about 1 hour.
- Remove chicken bones if were used, mix soup with hand blender, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve to the bowls with home-made bread on a side.
Serves 4 – 6 people.
More autumn comfort food ideas.
More soups & stews.