Mixed Fruit Salad in Minty SaucePosted on: 27th Feb 2010
- 4 cups of mixed fruits such as cantaloupe or honeydew melon balls, blueberries or black grapes, strawberries and apples
- ⅓ cup (about 200g) sweetened condensed milk
- small handful of fresh mint leaves (chopped finely)
- To make sauce combine chopped mint with condensed milk.
- Share fruits to the bowls, sprinkle with minty sauce and enjoy.
Make 4 servings.
You can also use basil leaves instead of mint, it tastes especially good with melon, blueberries and strawberries.
For this salad I used ½ honeydew melon (balls), about 7 large strawberries (quartered), 1 green Granny Smith apple (cubed) and two handfuls of black grapes.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).