Mixed Fruit Salad in Minty SaucePosted on: 27th Feb 2010
- 4 cups of mixed fruits such as cantaloupe or honeydew melon balls, blueberries or black grapes, strawberries and apples
- ⅓ cup (about 200g) sweetened condensed milk
- small handful of fresh mint leaves (chopped finely)
- To make sauce combine chopped mint with condensed milk.
- Share fruits to the bowls, sprinkle with minty sauce and enjoy.
Make 4 servings.
You can also use basil leaves instead of mint, it tastes especially good with melon, blueberries and strawberries.
For this salad I used ½ honeydew melon (balls), about 7 large strawberries (quartered), 1 green Granny Smith apple (cubed) and two handfuls of black grapes.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).