Baked Potato Slices and Wedges – Healthier Alternative to FriesPosted on: 3rd Aug 2008
- 2½ kg potatoes (sliced, cut into wedges, strips like fries or halved if baby potatoes)
- 3 tbs Carotino or olive oil (Carotino will give potatoes nice colour)
- sea salt
- other spices such as cracked pepper, garlic powder, thyme, dill, smoked paprika – optional
- Mix potatoes with oil, season with salt and optionally other spices.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180°C (356°F), stirring from time to time, until golden brown.
- You can turn on grill option towards the end to make them more crunchy.
Serves 4-6 people as a side dish.
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).