Baked Potato Slices and Wedges – Healthier Alternative to FriesPosted on: 3rd Aug 2008
- 2½ kg potatoes (sliced, cut into wedges, strips like fries or halved if baby potatoes)
- 3 tbs Carotino or olive oil (Carotino will give potatoes nice colour)
- sea salt
- other spices such as cracked pepper, garlic powder, thyme, dill, smoked paprika – optional
- Mix potatoes with oil, season with salt and optionally other spices.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180°C (356°F), stirring from time to time, until golden brown.
- You can turn on grill option towards the end to make them more crunchy.
Serves 4-6 people as a side dish.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).