Baked Chicken Wings with Tomato Sauce, Chilli Flakes & CorianderPosted on: 12th Sep 2010
- 1200g chicken wings (cut in 3) or other chicken pieces for 4 people
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 onions (cut into slim wedges or coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves (stems discarded)
- 1 tbs smoked paprika powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp garlic granules or couple of garlic cloves (sliced)
- ½ cup chopped coriander for garnish - optional
- oven proof dish – I used rectangular 23×27cm, 4 l Pyrex
- Place all ingredients, except coriander for garnish, in baking dish.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 200°C (392°F) for about 50 minutes or until very soft and browned.
- Stir 2-3 times in meantime.
- When ready share to the plates with some egg pasta or rice on a side, optionally sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Serves 4 people.
More BBQ recipes:
Simple but delicious sticky BBQ chicken from Greedy Gourmet
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look, favourite those you like the most or suggest new images to be added... Any feedback will be greatly appreciated (!)
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).