- frozen Yorkshire puddings
for the garlic sauce
- 3 tbs plain flour
- 25g unsalted butter
- 400 ml of boiling water
- 1½ vegetable cubes (10g each) or stock powder
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- full fat milk – to taste
- Place frozen Yorkshire puddings in preheated oven according to the instructions on the package.
- In meantime in a saucepan heat flour and butter stirring constantly until bubbling.
- Dissolve also cubes in boiling water.
- Gradually stir in bullion into the saucepan, bring to boil.
- Then stir in garlic and continue cooking for couple of minutes.
- Add a little bit of milk to whiten the sauce.
- Enjoy served over Yorkshire puddings while still fresh and crunchy.
Makes enough sauce for 40 about Yorkshire puddings.
Traditionally Yorkshire puddings are served as a side dish with roasted meat and gravy.
We like them either with garlic or mushroom sauce.