- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup golden caster sugar
- ½ cup coconut milk powder or regular milk powder
- ½ cup grated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup plain flour
- medium paper cake cases
- 12 muffin tray or plain baking tray
- Mix all ingredients to together using spoon.
- Place 1 tbs of dough in each mini cake case.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180°C (356°F) for 25 minutes.
- Cool down a little bit before serving.
Makes about 12 cakes.
Looking for more oat cake ideas? Michelle of Greedy Gourmet shared some very crunchy & rough Scottish oatcakes on her blog.