- 200g chocolate bar (I used white chocolate)
- about 12 long bread sticks
- 1 tbs popping candy
- Break chocolate into pieces and melt in small non-stick saucepan over low fire.
- Leave aside until it is very thick but still spreadable, stir in popping candy and then spread on about half length of each bread stick.
- Decorate with sprinkles and place in cups until chocolate is completely dry.
Makes about 12 sparklers.
Happy New Year Everyone! :)
They are perfect for kids birthdays, Bonfire Night, Christmas, New Year’s and other parties.