- 750 g rolled oats
- 12 tbs maple syrup or half half maple syrup and honey
- 6 tbs Carotino oil
- 300 g nuts such as pecans, cashews, Brazil nuts (chopped coarsely)
- two large baking trays lined with non-stick Teflon sheets
- Combine all ingredients except nuts together, spread on baking tray and bake in the oven preheated to 150°C (302°F) for about 15 minutes, stirring few times in between.
- Add also nuts, stir well and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down before transferring to the airtight storage container.
Granola taste good with some milk or natural yogurt and some chopped fresh fruits, such as bananas.
Add more honey for sweeter taste and more clusters.
Choose more flaky oats for softer texture.