Lunchbox # 83 (for 4½ year old girl)
- heart shaped sandwiches made from sunflower & pumpkin bread with peanut butter and pineapple jam
- baby plum tomatoes with food picks
- malted biscuit
- red grapes
- mango chunks from the tin with mini animal fork
- mini crackers and heart shaped Edam cheese pieces
- homemade blueberry jelly with a spoon
- natural tropical juice with a straw (not pictured)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a sticker, to use after lunch (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.