Lunchbox # 51 (for 4 year old girl)
- sandwich made of white bread roll, red Leicester cheese and mixed lettuce leaves (wrapped in strawberry jelly lace to keep everything together)
- kabanosy pieces (thin, dry sausages from Poland)
- mini box of raisins
- cantaloupe melon balls with leaf shaped food pick
- mixed dried fruits: bananas, coconut shavings, pineapple, mango, papaya etc.
- mini crackers
- apple & blueberry fruit tea in a bottle
- large paper napkin
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with Hello Kitty sticker (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
- I made this lunchbox before I knew yesterday that the school was closed due to snow, but my daughter ate it home at lunchtime.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.