Lunchbox # 111 (for 5 year old girl)
- half of brioche roll with butter, hearts made with edible pen
- cherry tomatoes and pepperoni slices
- white and red grapes
- Munch Bunch Strawberry yogurt
- Capri Sun tropical juice drink (frozen to keep lunch cold for longer)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- paper napkin (not picutred)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.