Lunchbox # 109 (for 5 year old girl)
- buttered brioche roll with Leeddamer cheese, tied together with strawberry lace, hearts drawn with edible pen
- 2 plum tomatoes on leafy food picks
- piece of carrot cake
- mini cheese crackers
- plantain chips
- Lotte strawberry koala shaped cookie
- Ribena strawberry juice drink
- Munch Bunch drinking Strawberry yogurt
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.