- blank card
- 3 colours of handmade Mulberry paper
- 2 pieces of thin fabric ribbon
- stamp & ink pad or dark marker/pen
- craft glue
- Cut out 3 rectangular pieces from the paper, one large to cover almost the whole front of the card and two smaller ones for the parcels.
- Stick them to the blank card.
- Take one piece of the ribbon and stick it vertically across both parcels.
- From one piece of the ribbon make a bow and place it on the top of the parcel.
- Finish with stamped or handwritten “Happy Birthday” message underneath the design.
I made this card for my husband’s birthday.
More Mulberry paper card ideas: