Those pretty flower pots are in fact, quite easy to make, miniature cheesecakes to celebrate Spring and gardening season…
- I used here recipe for Polish Chocolate Crumb Cheesecake (half of the amount)
- ready to roll icing in green & pink or even better you can make your own modeling icing <- recipe here
- 12 silicone flower pot cases (size of standard muffin cases), if you don’t have flower pots you can use regular muffin cases and make fun size mini cheesecakes instead.
- icing cutters and stampers or small cookie cutters and modeling tools
- Once cheesecake and crumb layer ingredients are ready sprinkle bottom of each case with crumbs, pour a bit of cheese mixture into each case and top with generous amount of crumbs.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180°C (356°F) for about 45 – 50 minutes.
- Once the cheesecakes are ready top them with previously prepared icing decorations, you may need to use a bit of fondant icing to glue on the decorations.
Kids love making things out of modeling icing, my younger one calls it “yummy play dough” :)
Ready icing decorations, once dried out, can be stored in air tight container for ages…