- unsalted butter to re-fry
- 3 cups self raising flour or 3 cups plain flour + 1 tbs baking powder
- 4 cups milk or a little bit more if pancake mixture is too thick
- 4 eggs
- 1200g hard cottage cheese / curd cheese
- 3 tsp orange extract
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 tbs white sugar
- 15g package of vanilla sugar (1½ tbs)
- Mix all ingredients for pancakes, pour 125 ml / ½ cup pancake mixture on hot non-stick frying pan and swirl the pan until pancake mixture cover the whole bottom evenly, fry them without any oil or butter.
- In meantime mix cheese with the rest of the ingredients.
- Place 1-2 tbs of mixture on each pancake, on one side, fold in half and then again in half.
- Re-fry on butter before serving.
Serves 5-6 people (about 15 medium pancakes).
Optionally you can brush frying pan with a little bit of oil to prevent sticking or replace ½ cup of milk with oil, I used grapeseed oil (it will prevent pancakes from sticking when your frying pan is not so new).